Parents As Teachers (PAT)
OverviewHave You Heard? . . .
Your child was born ready to learn!
You are your child’s first and best teacher, and your home is the first classroom. Black Family Development, Inc.’s Parents as Teachers Home Visitation Program is here to offer you the support and resources you need to help make your child, or children, successful in life. Black Family Development, Inc. Parent Educators will be your partner.
Parents as Teachers provides early childhood home visitation services to Wayne County expectant parents and families with children ages zero to three.
The following services are provided at no cost:
• Personal visits by certified parent educators
• Parenting Information
• Child development and health screenings
• Interactive play and learning activities
• Parent Group Connection Meetings
• Development Centered Parenting
Sky Bet by bettingy.com